Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Just a little more patience
Our hard work finally paid off last night!!!! Jack slept until 6:00 this morning!!!! Brian, Jack, and myself all got a good night's rest!! Thanks for all the suggestions! We have really tried to keep him up later and fill his belly up before he drifts into that deep sleep of his and last night we experienced the benefits! I seriously can't help to be a little hopeful for tonight, even though I know I need to continue to be patient with him. And, to be honest, getting up with him is really not all that bad. However, being able to sleep is a real treat! Way to go Jack!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay, Jack! I'm glad he slept well for ya'll. Emma has been doing MUCH better, which is a huge plus for me here lately with having to get up by 6 AM to be at school by 7 AM. If I had too many late nights, I don't think I'd make it the next day (or at least make it in a good mood... haha). You're right, though - getting up with them isn't that bad, it's just missing out on the sleep that's bad! I soooo wish I was still off so I could be on Emma's schedule and play at night and sleep during the day!
YES! (it takes on a whole new meaning these days doesn't it?)!
I'm so excited Jack is sleeping for you! We need to get together for lunch sometime soon, on a day I'm not working!
Post a Comment