Thursday, January 8, 2009

A great week of sleep!!!

I must let you all know that Jack only woke up ONCE last night!!! How amazing??? And, to make things even better, I somehow managed to get Brian to get up with him! My feet never touched the floor last night!! What a peaceful night we all had!!
We had another very busy day yesterday, and it must have really worn Jack out. Brian, Jack, and I had to go back down to Jacksonville, and while we were there we got to visit my very best friend and her little girls. Jack doesn't know it yet, but little Zayley will be his first girlfriend! I wish that I had pictures to post, but I don't have the cord to hook up to the computer, so I will post the pictures later! We also went to Brian's brother and sister-in-law's house to visit with their little ones. Bronson, Jack's cousin, is only three months and these two are going to be best friends. I have the cutest pictures and really wish I could put them up today...but they will just have to wait! I just couldn't wait to brag about Jack and how he basically slept through the night! Have a great day! I know we will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! sleep= a happy mommmy and daddy!