Thursday, July 2, 2009

I had the wonderful pleasure of watching Jack's cousin, Bronson, yesterday and we had sooo much fun! It is so neat to see what Jack will be accomplishing in just about a month's time! Bronson is the sweetest Little 8 month old that you will ever meet!! He is really on the move; Jack could hardly keep up with him! It was fun to watch them steal toys away from one another, try and put one toy in their mouths at the same time, hit one another with the toys, and crawl all over each other! I can't wait to have another little baby! (give us a year or two though!) I will post pictures of the days activities soon!
On a different note, I had a second interview at Columbia High School. I was extremely shocked to get a call back from them, but relieved at the same time. I hope they like me!
Have a great 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

katie I could eat him he is such a stinking doll.. I will say a prayer about the teaching job!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture up top...he's sooooo sweet. When do you want to make plans?...