Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little bit of this and that


This job search stuff is really wearing me out! I think every school from Madison County to Marshall County has received resumes from me! I am finding out that it is all about who you know around here. Columbia did not call me back, which is never a good sign. The principal said she would call on Monday with a decision. Monday has come and gone and I am pretty sure someone else filled my position. The search continues. I am now applying for instructional assistant and even preschool positions. Y'all I have to get a job! I know that I can substitute and may even get lucky to fill a maternity leave, but you do not get the benefits or the salary that you would receive as a full time teacher. I don't mean to sound negative in this post...but it really is tough out there!! I still find hope in knowing that God will place me in the right school at the right time for how ever many students I need to impact!
On a different note, my Jack has not been feeling all that well this week. Let's just say that I am going through diapers and pedialyte like it is going out of style! Poor angel. He is a trooper though!
He had a wonderful Fourth of July! I was so proud to find out that the fireworks did not scare him one bit! Oh, and we all should have seen them! I am talking about the largest firework display anyone has ever put on in a backyard before in their life! I tried to upload a video of the first 10 minutes of the show, which contained nonstop explosions, but it took entirely too long. I will upload some photos!
Please keep Brian and I in your prayers as we try and figure out how to budget our money!!!


No comments: