Friday, June 26, 2009

Big News!

My sweet boy is on the move. Just the other day, Jack conquered the "army crawl!" He will lay on his belly and push himself forward with one arm while the other one will stay tucked under him...Now that Jack is mobile and can get to something he wants, he is unstoppable. I can't tell you how many times I have had to pull Jack off of Dale. The boy is enamored with our dog. Jack cannot get enough of him! It is so precious.
Oh, I am so proud of this kid. Who could ask for anything better?? Another milestone: we are starting to introduce stage two foods into Jack's diet!! Last night, Jack had a full meal that consisted of peas, mac-n-cheese, and applesauce! He was particularly fond of that macaroni!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay Jack!! There will be no stopping him now!

Olivia said...

So glad you and Jack are doing great! I can't believe he is getting so big! I would love to get together soon, but I just got out of the hospital with contraction issues and have to pretty much stay at home until he is born. I hope your interviews went great!