So I am learning that this blog thing could be a lot more fun than what I have been making it out to be. I have been searching some other blogs and not too much to my surprise, there are a lot of neat blogs out there! I have put a few of the links in a sidebar tab thing so you can take a look at other blogs that are very intresting and informative! (Thank you LauraBeth for having some of these links on your blog) Motivated by these very intresting and informative blogs, I have tried to spice my page up a little bit. I have no clue yet what I am really doing, but I think the more I play with it, the better I will understand how to make this more fun for my readers, which, I'm sure, are few!!! I also hope that Jack will pop his little head out soon so that I can start uploading pictures of the little angel! The one problem is that Brian and I do not have internet connection at our new apartment. This is going to really put a hold on making this blog thing really exciting. I do think that we will try and work something out by mid month. (hopefully it will involve a little cable too!!!)
On a different note, I have not gone into labor yet. I am having contractions, but nothing that is bending me over and taking my breath away! Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:
Your face isn't fat. I thought it would be fat...based on the description of your feet.
Post a Comment