Monday, November 10, 2008
Are we there yet?
Alright, this is getting a little old. I know that I have stressed how much I am ready for Jackson to come into this world and maybe a little too much because I think it is coming back to bite me in the rear. I went to the doctor Friday and I have not progressed ANY! I have hardly been dialated a fingertip for the past three weeks now. That isn't even worth bragging about! Actually, when he first checked me, I bragged about being dialated, thinking that I would only continue to dialate....I was wrong and should have just kept my big mouth shut. This little monkey, I think, is hanging on for as long as he can. So, as I am in with the doctor, I attempt to bargain with him about inducing me early! He, to my dismay, did not agree with my idea. He told me the reasons why and I had no choice but to agree with him. Fortunatly, I have an appointment on Thursday and if I have made any progress, then we are going to discuss inducing! (what is there really to discuss, we know the obvious answer!) So, keep your fingers crossed for Thursday! If nothing has happened, then we will wait unti the 17th, Jack's original due date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sex sex and more sex! eggplant (tons of it) and the one that i have heard REALLY does work: castor oil. drink it with OJ .i tried it but i think it didnt work for me bc i threw it up b4 it could work good ; ) good luck!
Post a Comment