Wednesday, November 26, 2008


This is our little angel and his big debut!!! It took two days of labor that ended in a c-section to get this little monkey here and we couldn't be any more excited. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family that came to show their love and support at the hospital. I want to blog all about the adventures of Jack's first week, but I can't seem to find the time right now!!! (Imagine that!) Until then, keep us in your prayers...we are feeling our way through the dark and it is sooo amazing. Brian and I both agree that this is the best thing we have ever done!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie! he is the most beautiful little boy ever! i will keep u in our prayers. the first 2 months were the hardest for us but after that it just all seems to come together. enjoy how tiny he is and the way he curls up, it all goes away to quick! best of luck!