Thursday, October 30, 2008
18 days and counting!
37 weeks and counting! Jack cannot stay still for one second!! I think he knows what is about to happen! Technically, he is at FULL TERM and could come into this world any minute now! I keep having these "pep" talks with him to try and coax him into being born! I have a feeling that he might hang on as long as he can!!! Trust me, I am doing all that I can to get my body into delivery mode!!! Brian and I are so excited about his approaching due date! It's only 18 days away! I recently had a baby shower, which was wonderful, and was blessed with so many essential and practical things! I couldn't wait to get home and put everything where it needed to go! The crib and bassinet are ready, diapers are in their appropriate spot, wipes are set out and ready to use, bath essentials are waiting to be used, and the clothes and blankets are ready to serve their purpose!!! All that is missing now is baby Jack! The biggest thing that I can look forward to in the next two weeks in nesting! I will have some extra time on my hands, so you can believe that I will be cleaning each room from ceiling to bottom! (there are still some boxes that need to be unpacked!) If anything, it will help to take my mind off of the enormous person I have become and the anticipatory feelings of going into labor!! Oh, I just can't wait to hold him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment