
Here is a belly shot from the Fourth of July...Notice Brian's Belly...He's trying to match me....it'll never happen!
I am in the same boat that I was in last summer. I have no teaching position to fill for the upcoming school year that is fast approaching. I have applied for at least 25 plus jobs and still have not heard anything from anyone. It is really difficult to be patient about not having a job this year. If we don't have insurance for our family then I am not sure what we will do. It is hard being a teacher without tenure under one's belt. Please pray that God will use me to fill a teaching position where I am needed.
Jackson is talking up a storm these days and I am loving every minute. Finally the little squirt said "mama" and now it is a firm part of his vocabulary. This makes my heart so happy!
Lily is growing like a weed. She is in constant motion and it makes me so happy. I am loving making little pink things for her room and picking out all of the cute pink outfits!!! She is going to be prescious!

2 comments:
you look great, Katie!! And I will pray about the job situation.
Love the Baby Bump :). And don't let the job situation get to you. Things can't continue to get worse for teachers, so hopefully by next year jobs will start opening up again. Just keep applying and bugging principals... you'll get in somewhere!
Post a Comment