Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Job Search Continues

I have an interview on Friday at Columbia High School. Because I interviewed at this school last summer, I know what to expect. This will help to shake off some anxiety. I am worried about the elephant that will be in the room - being pregnant. We'll see how it goes. Now, when I was preggers with Jackson, I just knew no one would hire me because of the baby and maternity leave. Not to mention, I didn't think it would be possible to teach AND be pregnant. But, this year 3 ladies at Ed White taught the entire year carrying a little baby. Having them for examples of what a pregnant woman can do has really made me feel ten times more confident. I just hope I can sell myself well enough and shew that elephant out of the room elegantly!
Please continue to pray for this never ending job search and the prospect of this new opportunity!!!! I will update you on how it goes...good or bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're stupid if they don't hire you.


I can call and tell them if you want...