I have blogger block - But I am going to do my best to give you some kind of post. Things have been hot around here. I don't leave the house much unless it is a must. I try to cram all of my errands into one day events so that I am not sweating and breathing hard and feeling faint each day of the week. Carrying Lily has been a lot different then carrying Jack. It seems like she is so much heavier than Jack. I could stand all day while I was pregnant with Jack, but I can hardly go ten minutes on my feet with this little lady. I am at the 23 or 24 week mark. I haven't really been keeping up with it. All I keep up with is how much I eat and how much weight I am gaining. So far, I have packed on a good 23 pounds. I am hoping to keep it this way until the last month or so of this pregnancy. I don't want to gain 50 pounds again. It takes too long to lose that baby weight.
Jackson is talking so much. The last couple of weeks have been tough for him. He had the final "push through" of two top molars. Sleepless, Sleepless, Sleepless nights. It was hard for us all. Luckily we pressed on and made it through the pain. This is good because there for a while I thought my child had turned into to some little terror. I was worried out of my mind. I am learning. In the end, I have been reminded of what a little angel I have. He is perfect!
Now, when I am able to formulate complete thoughts and then turn those thoughts into coherent sentences, I will share more with you. For now, enjoy your weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment