Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Y'all!

Remember, Brian's birthday and Easter fell on the same day this year...
yummmmy
Jack's little best friend, Sydney. They love each other sooo much!


Good Morning friends! I don't have too much time to blog this morning. I have to figure out what my little 7th grade chickens will be doing today in class. I wanted to post a few pictures of Easter and this past weekend. So...enjoy!


This past weekend we took Jack to Kids Space in Huntsville. It's a little park that has a gazillion things to play on! Jack wasn't so sure about most of the wooden castles, but he did enjoy swinging and walking around like a big boy.


Anybody ever feel like this at the end of a park day???
Yes, this did happen when Brian and Jack took Dale outside Sunday morning.


Jack - meet bake beans. Bake beans - meet Jack.




Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Butt hangin out in the parking lot...soon to be sniffed by Dale, I'm sure!

Brooke said...

The first picture of Jack makes me sad---he's getting so big. The third one makes me smile---really big!

Brooke said...

Ok--- I meant the first and third picture of Jack and the beans....

Candi (and Emma, too) said...

Oh, he is such a big boy now!

And he's HANDSOME!