This little baby of mine has sparked some kind of creative nerve in my body. I have always been rather creative, but I could never find the right "project" to release my creative juices. (I can think of a gazillion fun things to do at school, but never at home.) This growing angel of mine has really brought some maternal, creative, nesting, something out of me.
Check out my latest projects:
I re-covered my kitchen table chairs. The cushions before were sooo ugly. Brian actually picked out the new fabric. I did the handy work though!

My very cool painting with an "S" strategically placed in the center.
AND finally...my new coffee table...

I am going to sand it and put a neat finish on the table. I got it for 20.00! It needs some love and I plan on lovin it!
And for the belly:

Ice Cream Sundaes!!
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I'm super jealous of the coffee table. It's gonna look great when you're through! And the painting?...the chair covers?....who are you woman?!
Post a Comment