A few weekends ago, the entire family got together in Dauphin Island. My aunt has a home there and it has always been the best place in the world to spend time with family. Honestly, I love seeing my cousins and aunts, my grandmother, and my uncle. It was ecspecially exciting because Jack was able to celebrate his great-gommy's 82nd birthday with her.
Friday, June 12, 2009
A Trip to the Island
A few weekends ago, the entire family got together in Dauphin Island. My aunt has a home there and it has always been the best place in the world to spend time with family. Honestly, I love seeing my cousins and aunts, my grandmother, and my uncle. It was ecspecially exciting because Jack was able to celebrate his great-gommy's 82nd birthday with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ahh I'm sooo jealous! I can't wait for our vacation. I miss yall (mainly Jack)...I'm glad you FINALLY got your computer mess figured out!
how fun!! I am dying to take Ada to the beach. When I was there this past weekend with my college friends, I was thinking about how much she would love it. What did Jack think of the sand?
We actually stayed at the house and fished off of the peir most of the time. We didn't even make it to the beach shore!!!
Post a Comment