Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yard Sale Mania

I love yard sales! This weekend, Huntsville's Hampton Cove neighborhood had one large yard sale. Seriously, there were police cars controlling traffic! House after house was filled with random stuff, or what the owner may deem as junk! Well, some of that junk became our treasure. Really! My parents found an awesome Ethan Allen desk for 20.00! Also, they were able to pick up a crib, for my sister-in-law, a really nice white chair for our living room, and a beautiful coffee table! Yard sales are just great! Now, would I love to be able to pick out really nice furniture in a lovely store? Of course, but when you can find the same thing for less...why not?? This time last year, I was able to find Jack's crib, changing table, and bassinet all in one day and under 100.00! Needless to say, I'm loving these great finds!!
And just in case you want to see my baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yard sales and thrift stores are sooooo my favorites.... and I "yard saled" before work yesterday!