I am kicking postpartum's tail...or the Prozac is! Whatever it is, it is working. I just can't tell you how great it feels to want to get out and enjoy a day! So, this brings me to the fact that I ACTUALLY sent in a cover letter and resume to Whitesburg Middle School! Everybody, please say a million prayers that they will at least call me for an interview! I can knock their socks off then! Oh, and pray that I am the only English teacher in Huntsville that wants this job!! hee! hee! I know that whatever happens there is a rhyme and reason. Nonetheless, I am very excited about the opportunity or thought of being able to get into a classroom.
Happy May everyone!
Olivia, do you know if Bitty taught at Whitesburg?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay!! we will def say our prayers!!!
Biddie taught at Grissom I think. Next time I go in I will ask and make sure though.
Post a Comment