Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Family Time
Alright, so Chris and Ginger came into town last night and brought their two little angels with them. While Ginger and I were pregnant, we would daydream about how much fun it was going to be once Jack, Bronson, and Kendall could all play together! We would talk about how Jack and Bronson will want to be rough boys, always playing in the dirt and fighting. It seems now that Kendall is going to be the one who gives these two guys a run for their money. She will most certainly be the ring leader in all of the fun. As Ginger and I were fixing dinner, we looked over and noticed all three kiddos laughing and playing together! It was the most adorable thing that I have ever seen. Oh, it is going to be fun to watch these babies grow. Kendall is almost two and Bronson is a good month or so older than Jack. Really, they are too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm jealous. Really, I am.
Post a Comment