So things have been pretty exciting around here...I will start by saying that Jack has been experiencing his first cold. Yes, that's right, the one thing I often feared would happen did...Jack has a cold. And it really doesn't surprise me that he caught something considering everyone has been sick lately! Luckily he is a lot bigger now and it really has only been a little congestion and a cough. I took him to the doctor Friday and I was told that it was nothing more than "drainage." I was extremely happy that it wasn't anything more than that. Jack weighs 12 pounds now!! He is such a big boy! Oh, and did you catch that...Jack and I went to the doctor! Yup, I made the trip alone and it went so well. I was feeling even more confidant after the trip to the doctor that I even made it to the grocery store!!! It was a HUGE day for us!! I was so proud of myself! To make it even better, the weather was wonderful...I am pretty sure that is one of the factors that helped get me out there! It was great!
On a different note...Brian and I are getting married...Finally!!! And it couldn't come at a better time! We are going to wed on the 20th of this month! I know that it's pretty soon, but we are sooo excited! I can not stop thinking about it!! I feel like a little school girl again and just the thought of it makes me giddy! The ceremony will be very simple!! I'm sure that we will do something more extravagant down the road, but the important thing right now is to just get hitched!!! We are thrilled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and Brian!!! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!!!
...perfect. I needed an excuse to drag Jamie to Huntsville! Lets invite Ashlee. KIDDING!
you're bad
congratulations, Katie. Very exciting!!
Post a Comment