Jack with Daddy's ring! We just can't get enough of this little booger! Weeeeee! Mr. and Mrs. Smalley You know, some things are for life!! How blessed we are...
Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll, and ya'll look SO happy! I bet you're overjoyed! I love the pics of Jack. He's handsome! They grow so fast, don't they? And they change SO much!
I am a mother to my handsome son, Jackson and my sweet little Lily. I am a wife to a wonderful man, Brian. I have a rewarding career teaching middle school English. I know that times can be tough and challenging, but the Lord will always provide.
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll, and ya'll look SO happy! I bet you're overjoyed! I love the pics of Jack. He's handsome! They grow so fast, don't they? And they change SO much!
YES! Batteries!
congrats a million times over! im beyond happy for you! tons of love and prayers for a LONG and HAPPY marriage!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and Brian! Jack has grown so much! Everyone here asks about you and hopes that you are doing wonderful!!
congratulations, Katie. How exciting!
Post a Comment