Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just a little update...

Alright, so I have kind of been on a blogging hiatus. I apologize for the gap in baby updates. I have been out of practice and now do not know where to start!! There is SO much to share. I will say that Jack is growing in leaps and bounds and looking more and more like Brian everyday. Jack weighs a good nine pounds now and loves to eat. He is having trouble with acid reflux after his bottles. We figured something had to be wrong when each bottle he took he would scream for a good thirty to forty minutes afterward. The doctor suggested to try cereal in each bottle and sent us home with a prescription of Zantac, and told us to call if we have any troubles. So far, Jack is doing a lot better and just in time for the holidays. He had a wonderful Christmas and received so many wonderful toys. I'm not even sure there is enough time in the day for all of them. I still can't believe that my little angel is already a month old. Here are some recent pictures of our little Jack.




By the way...Jack loves his swing now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie!!!! he is sooooo freekin cute!!! ahhhh! i LOVE him! and i dont even know him!