
Jack now weighs a whopping 8 pounds and 5 ounces! We are so excited about his growing progress. I get so excited when thinking about Jack and what he will be like when he is just a little older, but then I look at him and feel like he has grown so much that time should just stop. He has gained so much more strength in his neck. He can hold his neck up without it wobbling from one side to the other. He is also so much more alert. He can identify both Brian and my voice. I love it. Let me just mention how much I love to here him burp. I never knew a burp could make me so happy. There is just this great satisfaction for me when I am feeding him and he is able to expel a huge burp! I can't get enough of them and I think it's because with each burp means less gaseous pain! The only times he becomes really fussy is when he has gas or if he is starving! I couldn't be any more lucky.
I will have to admit, though, I might have spoiled him a little too much. Usually when Jack is awake, he is in someones arms. I am trying very diligently to get him use to the swings that we have, but he just does not appreciate the back and forth motion of something other than someones arms! It has only been in the last couple of days that he becomes irritated when not being held, so I am naively thinking that there is still time to break this habit!!! Wish us luck!

2 comments:
katie! you look GREAT! your baby weight is falling off soooooo quick! you look amazing, and that baby is sweet enough to eat!
I found you through Ashley & Brandie ( & feedjit)... Your little boy is TOO cute! They grow WAY too fast.. So, be sure to enjoy this time!
God Bless,
Alexandra
Post a Comment