My ankles are now engulfing my feet. Literally, my shoes are becoming lost in the vast amount of swelling!!! I only have one pair of flip flops that will fit my fat feet. I don't know what I am going to do when it's gets colder outside! I suppose I will just be cold! I tried on some of my winter shoes the other night and I must have been in a delusional state to think that they were going to fit me. And sure enough, not one single pair would slide onto these massive things I call my feet. I think a large reason for the sudden swelling is due to moving into the apartment. I probably lifted too much or stayed on my feet for too long. It could also be standing for long periods at work. Or it could be all just a part of pregnancy! This is the thing that I don't understand...the way to keep swelling down is to increase your water or fluid intake. For me, I can't get through a thirty minute time frame without using the bathroom at least twice! Increasing the amount of water I drink is like a life sentence on the toilet! (OK maybe just a six week sentence to frequent bathroom trips!) Despite this awful outcome, I have been drinking more water. (I'm not too sure I see the results in my ankles! I only feel it in my bladder!)
Well Jackson is growing minute by minute! It is becoming more clear to me that he is running out of room. I could show you, with my hand, how big his little feet are! I feel his feet A LOT! Also, he is becoming more responsive to my touches. I will touch my belly or what I like to think might be a shoulder, and he will follow this touch with movement. I love it! Before it seemed like he just didn't want to be knocked around, now I think he really responds to the touch. Also, Jackson's liver is now fully developed and capable of processing a certain amount of waste! From what I understand, pretty much all of Jackson's prenatal development is complete and essentially ready for the outside world! Jack is going to put on more weight during these next few weeks, which is incredible to me because I feel like I am already at FULL capacity! (sorry I don't have a picture, but you can easily use you imagination! think of a blimp) keep us in your prayers!
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Eph. 4:2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha your funny... enjoy pregnancy, despite all that comes with it, you will miss him being in there.. I still find myself touching my belly
Post a Comment