Jack and Brian made a very large snowman this morning. By large, I mean at least past my knees! Brian swept the snow up from the drive way and was able to put together the cutest man of ice and snow ever! It was Jack's first snow adventure...not counting last year - Jack stayed inside while Dale and Brian played in the snow!
Not only did Jack get to play in the snow...but he also managed a fat lip too!
Brian and I, preoccupied with our Rubik's cubes, allowed our son to step off the bed whacking his face on the way down.
There was blood.
I almost had a panic attack. I had to hold him as much as he wanted to hold me.
We needed each other.
This is not the first time for Jack to receive a fat lip. His monkey costume cost him some serious pain when he slipped wearing the monkey slippers.
He is tough.
It took me an hour and a half to get over Governor's Mountain on my way home from work. I took video of the driving conditions with my phone. I will try to upload soon. I don't know how to do that so I will first have to figure it out.
This might take some time.
Brian and I had a 'discussion' one night during the holiday break. I left to get wipes and came home with acrylic nails. Not the most sane moment for me. I didn't even wear a jacket. I had leggings on. Fake Uggs. I looked seventeen. Rad!
oh, it might take some time uploading the video because typing/texting with anchors on the ends of my fingers is not that easy of a task.
Anyhow. I love 2010. You have to say, "twenty-ten" too. It creates a bigger impact. I will tell my students that "it's twenty-ten, we have to walk/dress/act like we have a purpose in life." They love it. I am such a cool teacher.
Try it. You'll notice the difference the minute it rolls off your tongue. STRONG.
Jack humms a lot. "Ohh-wee" and "uh-ohh" are his two favorites. He is the best.
And for a photo...
(last thought: do you think exclamation points are overused? I think I use them too much because I can't come up with better descriptive words...uhmmmm)

3 comments:
I LOVE THIS! This blog is aaamazing. And the nail thing...it brings back a vivid memory of hot pink acrylics from freshman year during rush. You were the STUFF!
that's why we are friends...you were the TALL stuff!!!
...and together, we brought fried cheese to the Foreman.
Post a Comment