Brian jumped out of the bed this morning, dashed to the window, and shouted "it's SNOWING!!!" He then proceded to quickly get Jack up to show him the snow and explain why it was snowing. And just as quickly as he got out of bed...he got dressed and left with Dale!(the BEST dog in the world) He was so excited!! It was almost as if the adult Brian left and kid Brian entered! It was great! Here are some action shots of Dale playing outside with Brian!!



and this is how Jack celebrated...

4 comments:
im so jealous and Jack is so sweet!
Ok. I'm moving to Huntsville. You got way more snow than I did! Just another reason to start packing....Ha!
"...and this is how Jack celebrated". I love it! I can see Brian and Dale now...I bet they were they 2 biggest kids in the state yesterday.
Look at all of Jack's hair! Emma has wiggled hers off because she turns her head side to side ALL of the time, but it's slowly coming back. I loved the snow - I wish it would've stayed longer! I tried to take Emma out in it for just a second, but as soon as the snowflakes started hitting her cheeks, she squealed (and it wasn't a happy squeal... hehe). Needless to say, we celebrated inside also!
Post a Comment