I am packing up my classroom. I am not doing that great of a job with it because I have not one box and the attention span of a 1year old. I also discovered that you can watch full episodes of your favorite television programs on the computer. (I just joined Earth yesterday...ha) So, I have just made large piles of files, papers, books, etc. all over my room. It's the end of the year. I don't have much to say about it other than I am packing up my room because the school year has ended and I don't know where I will be teaching next year. Please pray for me and my family. We know that the Lord has big plans for us and we are faithful that He will use us where we will be needed. We're excited to see what He has got in store for us!!!
"Not all of them are loveable. You might not have chosen every one of them to be in your class if you'd had the last word. But the Lord has chosen these students to be in relationship with you. So don't feel stuck with his divine decision. Welcom it as an exciting adventure, an opportunity to stretch your oundaries as you learn reach out to your class - even those who may rub you the wrong way."
(You have no idea how much I need to be reminded of this this past year!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If Blake were a middlesschooler...I'd want YOU to be her teacher!
...can't wait to see Jack this weekend!
...you and Brian too!
what a good quote! tons of prayers for yall ;)
Post a Comment