Brian and I have never needed a plunger before. We needed one a few weeks ago. Out of the blue, the toilet decided not to flush properly. I'm sure we have all experienced that horribly feeling when you see the water in the bowl coming up and NOT going down. Never good.
Brian bought a plunger.
We found - -
Building blocks. Two bright yellow Lego blocks.
Is this not a trademark sign of a little boy?
Hopefully it is also a sign of how well potty training will go. (considering I would like to have him "pee-peeing in the potty" by the time this little one comes along!)
Also, please pray for my little Jack. It is his first day at daycare. We have been making this "daycare" decision for over 7 months now. I think we are pretty settled about our decision. Jack is staying with Mrs. Angie at her home for a couple of days during the week. There are 5 other little tots that stay with her as well and all of the mama's are teachers! (funny) I am hoping Jack will increase his social skills during this time.
Nonetheless, kissing my boy good-bye this morning made me realize how fast he is growing up. Does anyone have the solution for stopping time? If so, please let me know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment