Alright, I am comfortable and confident in saying that I am a terrible blogger. I read my blogs every morning at the start of my planning period. It is the only time I get to relax and get my brain connectors connecting before chaos strikes. I also gulp my morning coffee while reading all of my favorite blogs. It is just a shame that I don't or haven't started to incorporate actually blogging while I am in my blogger meditation zone, if you will.
Honestly, Jackson has had his first birthday party, we have traveled to Birmingham to see his Pop, Sooz, and Aunt Allie, we have eaten turkey on turkey day, we have screamed at the top of our lungs watching the Iron Bowl, we have set up a HUGE Christmas tree at Moo and Bulls, oh....and we walk now. oh...and we are cutting TWO very large and painful front teeth....Seriously...there is so much my blog is missing...
Blog - I am sorry for not recording my precious son's firsts. I am sorry I have neglected to fill you in on the ups, downs, successes, and pitfalls of my life.
Friends - I am sorry you click on my page and there is nothing there but an old shabby post from a month ago.
Family - Our Jack is growing too fast and I should be sharing it with you. I am sorry.
But.....with that being said....a big THANKS to all of you who maintain an interesting blog!!! I like it.
The time that I should really be creating new posts is right before I go to bed.
That is what I need to start doing.
Uhmmmmm, how will I get my big bulky computer into my bed???
Have a great Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment